One Year Certificate: Introduction to the Bible
This introductory course is designed to inculcate the desire of reading the Bible. There will be six modules with four parts during which a student will get familiar with the opening books of the Bible along with the biblical introduction of each book. Next, there will be few biblical themes on which a student will be introduced to a deeper knowledge of the Bible and its context. At the end of each module there will be an activity/assignment for a student for further evaluation. During this course a student is supposed to consult “Klam ki Kunji,” Reading Chart and “Bunyadi Bible Study” for references.
Duration: One Year
- The duration of this certificate will consist of six modules. Each module consists of four parts. It is mandatory to get through each module to qualify in the course.
- Admission once taken will not be cancelled and admission fee is Non-Refundable.
- Studies, assignments, practical exercises and preparation for exams will continue throughout the year.
- It is mandatory to obtain 50% marks to pass the final exam.
- Ensure continuous reading of the Holy Bible everyday for 15 minutes.
- Invite and get registered 10 students as members of “Klam ke Lakh Dost.”
Registration & Admission Procedure
- Admissions are open throughout the year till November.
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Complete Application form
- Photo copy of CNIC/Birth Certificate
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Photo copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Registration Number of the membership (if previously registered) of “Klam ke Lakh Dost.”
- Registration fee: Rs. 100 (valid for 4-years from the date of admission)
- Keep a record of reading the Bible from the date of your admission.
- Allocate minimum 2 hours daily for study.
For further information download SBS Prospectus