Two Years Diploma: Biblical Themes
This course is a continuation of “One Year Certificate in introduction to the Bible.” There will be six sessions with four parts having two semesters from January-June and July-December. In the first semester a student will complete reading the Bible. In the second semester a student will be introduced to the Pentateuch in which God makes His covenant with Abraham and his descendants. It is mandatory for a student to complete One Year Certificate course in order to get admission in Two Years Diploma: Biblical Themes. In this course a student will be introduced to “Catholic Tafseer-ul-Kalam” which is an exegetical commentary of the Bible translated for local readers from Jerome Biblical Commentary (JBC).
Duration: One Year
- The duration of this certificate will consist of six sessions. Each session consists of four parts. It is mandatory to get through each session to qualify in the course.
- Admission once taken will not be cancelled and admission fee is Non-Refundable.
- Studies, assignments, practical exercises and preparation for exams will continue throughout the year.
- It is mandatory to obtain 50% marks to pass the final exam.
- Ensure continuous reading of the Holy Bible everyday for 15 minutes.
- Invite and get registered 10 students as members of “Klam ke Lakh Dost.”
- A special discount, depending on your marks obtained will be given in purchase of the course material.
Registration & Admission Procedure
- Admissions are open throughout the year till November.
- Complete One Year Certificate: Introduction to the Bible
- Tuition Fee of Two Year Diploma
- Registered 10 students in “Klam Ke Lakh Dost.”
- Keep a record of reading the Bible from the date of your admission.
- Allocate minimum 2 hours daily for study.
For further information download SBS Prospectus