Advance Level (Part II): Biblical Exegesis
This course consists of Advance Level (Part II). There will be six modules with four parts. At the end of each module there will be an activity/assignment for a student for further evaluation. It is mandatory for a student to complete One Year Certificate, Two Years Diploma and Advance Level (Part I) in order to get admission in Advance Level (Part II). During this course a student is supposed to consult “Catholic Tafseer-Ul-Klam,” and Reading Chart for references.
Duration: Two Year
- It requires completion of Advance Level (Part I).
- The duration of this certificate will consist of six modules. Each module consists of four parts. It is mandatory to get through each module to qualify in the course.
- Admission once taken will not be cancelled and admission fee is Non-Refundable.
- Studies, assignments, practical exercises and preparation for exams will continue throughout the year.
- It is mandatory to obtain 50% marks to pass the final exam.
- Ensure continuous reading of the Holy Bible everyday for 15 minutes.
- Invite and register 10 students as members of “Klam ke Lakh Dost.”
- A special discount, depending on your marks obtained will be given in purchase of the course material.
Registration & Admission Procedure
- Admissions are open throughout the year till November.
- Complete Advance Level (Part I) : Biblical Context.
- Tuition Fee of Advance Level (Part II).
- Registered 10 students in “Klam Ke Lakh Dost.”
- Keep a record of reading the Bible from the date of your admission.
- Allocate minimum 2 hours daily for study.
- Bible Study Seminar
For further information download SBS Prospectus